Managing the Application Lifecycle Virtual Seminar
sponsored by SearchSoftwareQuality.com
Applications are the lifeblood of operations and, often, the core value offered to customers. Yet as applications become richer and more complex -- involving services, Web and enterprise components and new delivery options – effective management is becoming increasingly difficult.
In this virtual seminar, application lifecycle management (ALM) experts show how a unified management practice that encompasses caretaking of applications from development through updates to retirement can increase development, delivery and maintenance.
Sessions cover these key topics:
- The ALM infrastructure
- The process of adopting ALM
- How ALM changes the roles of application developers, test and project managers
- The role of automated and integrated tools in driving management efficiency in development, delivery and maintenance of applications
- Approaches to planning, control, reporting, measurement and software change activities
- The usage of Agile practices in ALM
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)